Choice Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Choice Penguins

Choice Penguins-a club penguin fan game.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MineePhil's Minigame Ideas

Go down 
+2
Rtyper
MineePhil
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MineePhil
getting there...
MineePhil

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-26

MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Empty
PostSubject: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:15 pm

Can we upload our minigames as .swf s? Becuase Flash is the only thing I know how to make games in. I was thinking of doing Penguin Pong where the ball is a penguin.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/mineephil
Rtyper
the not-so-legendery turnip!
Rtyper

Number of posts : 197
Localisation : room 223, row 1055, sector ZZ1990, area 9000, planet earth, year: 3005
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:17 pm

MineePhil wrote:
Can we upload our minigames as .swf s? Becuase Flash is the only thing I know how to make games in. I was thinking of doing Penguin Pong where the ball is a penguin.
i'm impressed phil, you can program in flash?
and i'm sorry but no, games must be made in gamemaker, but it is free to download and easy to use with no programming required!
Back to top Go down
TheSneakyBadger
Trainee Mod
TheSneakyBadger

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 3:08 pm

Mineephil can't program flash much he uses tutorials.
Back to top Go down
mungoz
The power comes from within.....
mungoz

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 9:13 am

Hmm penguin pong.I was kind of thinking of more origanal and fun like cartsurfer or pizzatron in cp
Back to top Go down
http://penguinplay.niceboard.com
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:01 am

MineePhil wrote:

Thats a good idea but maybe instead it could be beachball on the beach

Last edited by on Fri May 25, 2007 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MineePhil
getting there...
MineePhil

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:38 pm

TheSneakyBadger, I have stopped using tutorials for games now! I now make my own! I won't bother making any minigames as I don't really want to download GameMaker.
Back to top Go down
Rtyper
Rtyper

Localisation : room 223, row 1055, sector ZZ1990, area 9000, planet earth, year: 3005

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:42 pm

phill, what do you use to compile flash games? ive been lokking for something for ages.
Back to top Go down
MineePhil
getting there...
MineePhil

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:52 pm

What do you mean? If you mean make then I use Macromedia Flash Proffesional 8 - it is teh rokx0rs!
Back to top Go down
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 6:58 am

mungoz wrote:
Hmm penguin pong.I was kind of thinking of more origanal and fun like cartsurfer or pizzatron in cp

yeah but want if it was beachball on the beach and the penguin could be the ball Question Question
Back to top Go down
mungoz
The power comes from within.....
mungoz

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 10:10 am

FlipperLloyd95 wrote:
mungoz wrote:

yeah but want if it was beachball on the beach and the penguin could be the ball Question Question

Hmmmm nice i like it and there could be different balls and different penguins and different oponents and different levels and you could team up with other penguins.

I like I like
Back to top Go down
http://penguinplay.niceboard.com
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 10:44 am

when is mineephil's minigame coming out?
Back to top Go down
MineePhil
getting there...
MineePhil

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 1:55 pm

Which one? Penguin Pong? If you meant that then it's not, because Rtyper said tha all games should be made in GameMaker.
Back to top Go down
TheSneakyBadger
Trainee Mod
TheSneakyBadger

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 3:56 pm

I'll have a go at making it Question
Back to top Go down
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 2:46 am

mungoz wrote:
FlipperLloyd95 wrote:
mungoz wrote:

Hmmmm nice i like it and there could be different balls and different penguins and different oponents and different levels and you could team up with other penguins.

I like I like

Are we going to use my idea for the game, if so who will be making it
Back to top Go down
Mrblack dud
Mrblack dud

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:07 pm

Well, in fact, we should use your idea, in fact, that would be perfect!

Have linin do it, he is good at that stuff.
Back to top Go down
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 10:29 am

Mrblack dud wrote:
Well, in fact, we should use your idea, in fact, that would be perfect!

Have linin do it, he is good at that stuff.

Thanks for the comment!

When will they be making it?
Back to top Go down
Rtyper
Rtyper

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 11:09 am

as those other games are not choice penguins minigames and have nothing to do with choice penguins i'm going to delete those posts, feel free to post them in General Chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MineePhil's Minigame Ideas   MineePhil's Minigame Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MineePhil's Minigame Ideas
Page 1 of 1