Choice Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Choice Penguins

Choice Penguins-a club penguin fan game.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-04-18

FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Empty
PostSubject: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 12:54 pm

These are some ideas that some people could make into mini games for Choice Penguins

1. Choice Penguin Playground - There could be a swing where then therei s a minigame where you swing on it and you jump off the swing and try and get as many coins in the air, and when you land on the floor theres a meter scale and the longer you go the more coins you earn. You need to get enough coins and meters to get though to the next level.
Back to top Go down
Rtyper
the not-so-legendery turnip!
Rtyper

Number of posts : 197
Localisation : room 223, row 1055, sector ZZ1990, area 9000, planet earth, year: 3005
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:03 am

yeah, cool. most likely it will be me who makes it and it may not be for a while. i'm still learning flash.
Back to top Go down
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 9:17 am

Rtyper wrote:
yeah, cool. most likely it will be me who makes it and it may not be for a while. i'm still learning flash.

ohh...

Here is another idea

Chilly Bar - It could be a bar where you pay money to buy drinks which makes your penguin change colour or change personality, and there could be a pool/snooker game where you could pot different coloured snowflakes*

* - you could change that
Back to top Go down
MineePhil
getting there...
MineePhil

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 10:27 am

Rtyper - I thought you said that minigames shouldn't be made in Flash?
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/mineephil
Rtyper
Rtyper

Localisation : room 223, row 1055, sector ZZ1990, area 9000, planet earth, year: 3005

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 2:12 pm

MineePhil wrote:
Rtyper - I thought you said that minigames shouldn't be made in Flash?
yep, that was when linin was coding in gamemaker. now i'm coding in flash. make a minigame if you want. but, i will need the code so that i can compile it into one .swf. then host it later
Back to top Go down
TheSneakyBadger
Trainee Mod
TheSneakyBadger

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 3:14 pm

Rtyper it takes months to learn actionscript
Back to top Go down
Rtyper
Rtyper

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 9:15 am

TheSneakyBadger wrote:
Rtyper it takes months to learn actionscript
did i ever say that i don't know any?
i'm not learning from scratch right now.
Back to top Go down
MineePhil
getting there...
MineePhil

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:27 pm

You don't need the code. If we make a .swf, then you can save it, and import it into a movieclip.
Back to top Go down
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:30 am

what does anyone thing of my ideas though?SadSad
Back to top Go down
MineePhil
getting there...
MineePhil

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:54 am

They are good ideas!
Back to top Go down
TheSneakyBadger
Trainee Mod
TheSneakyBadger

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:27 pm

I don't see you making it on flash. It will be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Rtyper
Rtyper

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:02 am

TheSneakyBadger wrote:
I don't see you making it on flash. It will be too hard.
you can talk, you didn't even think i could do anything on darkbasic just because your brother can and he's older.
Back to top Go down
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:51 am

Rtyper can do it if he wants to. Sneaky dont say he cant because your not trying to make that minigames are you Question
Back to top Go down
TheSneakyBadger
Trainee Mod
TheSneakyBadger

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:13 pm

Rtyper if you can programme Dark Basic howcome you couldn't make Choice Penguins. It is easy to make compared to other games. You can try with Flash and fail like you failed with Dark Basic.
Back to top Go down
Rtyper
Rtyper

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:56 am

TheSneakyBadger wrote:
Rtyper if you can program Dark Basic how come you couldn't make Choice Penguins. It is easy to make compared to other games. You can try with Flash and fail like you failed with Dark Basic.
ha! i was trying to do these things:
click somewhere to move there- not just arrowkeys, that would have been easy.
players acting more 3d as apposed to just 2d pictures moveing up and down along a piece of paper.
the main reason i gave up was NOT that i was struggling, but that i realised how hard it would be in future to get the online bits working.
flash is suited to online perfectly.
Back to top Go down
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:21 am

you guys dont argue, we all need to work together to make the mini games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas   FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FlipperLLoyds Minigame Ideas
Page 1 of 1