Choice Penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Choice Penguins

Choice Penguins-a club penguin fan game.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mrblack duds minigame ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrblack dud
Mrblack dud

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Mrblack duds minigame ideas Empty
PostSubject: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Well, I really stink at making games. However, I do have a few ideas that mabey can be made into real games.

1. Pac-Penguin. Just like pac-man, but the pac-man guy is a penguin. Also, instead of eating dots, you eat fish. The ghosts could be whatever eats penguins.

2. Choice Penguins Grand Prix. Just have 1-3 tracks and have your penguin bellyslide down a track against other players.

3. Penguin Breakout. You might know what breakout is and was. It was for the atari 2600 and is still a very popular game. This game is just like that but instead of a paddle, you use a penguin, and instead of a black dot, you could use a snowball.

More on the way..... But right now I have brain fry.....
Back to top Go down
Rtyper
the not-so-legendery turnip!
Rtyper

Number of posts : 197
Localisation : room 223, row 1055, sector ZZ1990, area 9000, planet earth, year: 3005
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 3:17 am

ive nearly finished breakout. just got to add music and a few more levels and then we are done! how many levels do you want?
Back to top Go down
Mrblack dud
Mrblack dud

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:20 pm

Rtyper wrote:
ive nearly finished breakout. just got to add music and a few more levels and then we are done! how many levels do you want?

Which ever amount you want! You made it!
Back to top Go down
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 3:39 am

your ideas are great mr black dud, i bet the minigame will be great
Back to top Go down
Mrblack dud
Mrblack dud

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 12:18 pm

More ideas!

1. Ice fishing. Just have a penguin tring to catch fish while ice fishing!

2. Wheel of money! This is a gambling game. Spin the wheel for 250 coins, and you could win these prizes....or lose coins!

*Win/lose coins
*Special Item every month
*Hidden game that gives you 2x the $$$.

NOTE: To make it so players won't spend all their money on this game, you can only play once every 24 hours!
Back to top Go down
Rtyper
Rtyper

Localisation : room 223, row 1055, sector ZZ1990, area 9000, planet earth, year: 3005

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:23 pm

heck, let 'em loose all their money gambling! it'll teach 'em a lesson!
Back to top Go down
Mrblack dud
Mrblack dud

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 4:28 pm

Uh... rtyper, when can you pm me the breakout game?
Back to top Go down
Rtyper
Rtyper

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:16 am

huh?, oh sorry i'll post it here. wait a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rtyper
Rtyper

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:00 am

here ya go:
http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/181299/PENGBREAKOUT-zip.html
if there is something wrong with it just post it here.
you need to go to the bottom then type in the number press submit not redraw and wait 30 secs. then you can download it.
Back to top Go down
Mrblack dud
Mrblack dud

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:21 pm

omg, it's awesome! I love it! My only concern is that the game is very slow. Try making another one of my ideas sometime.
Back to top Go down
Rtyper
Rtyper

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:13 pm

if it's slow that's probably because of the snow, maybe i should add an option to disable the snow...
Back to top Go down
FlipperLloyd
Trainee Mod
FlipperLloyd

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:41 am

what number do you type in
Back to top Go down
MineePhil
getting there...
MineePhil

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 10:56 am

The ones that are on the picture. That's just a way of making sure bots can't download it 'coz they can't see the picture.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/mineephil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrblack duds minigame ideas   Mrblack duds minigame ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mrblack duds minigame ideas
Page 1 of 1